HOJUNDO Co., Ltd.
Name of representative: Kohei Endo Address: 1-32-10 Takadanobaba, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
(1) Acquisition from users ①Acquisition information: Information such as business name, address, name of person in charge, e-mail address, etc. to be notified at the time of application for use of this service
②Purpose of use
- To receive applications for use of this service and to confirm or manage user information
- To provide this service
- For guidance regarding this service
- For settlement of fees for this service
- To send DMs such as advertisements, announcements, and guidance from our company
- To carry out our actions under the Terms of Service
- For administrative contact regarding the operation of this service
- To improve the Service, develop new services, etc.
- To conduct analysis for marketing of this service or the development of other services
- For other purposes incidental to the above purpose of use
(2) Acquisition from the inquiry form of this site ① Acquisition information: Name, email address, inquiry text ② Purpose of use: To respond to inquiries, etc.
3.As a general rule, credit card numbers are handled through the system of the payment service provider, so the Company is not directly involved in the acquisition, use, provision, etc., of such information, and does not retain such information.
4. Except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, the Company will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use without obtaining the consent of the user, or will not handle personal information to third parties We do not provide it. However, this shall not apply in the following cases.
(1) Based on laws and regulations (2) When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the user's consent (3) For the improvement of public health or the sound development of children When it is particularly necessary for promotion and it is difficult to obtain user consent When it is necessary to cooperate with the user and obtaining the user's consent may interfere with the execution of the relevant affairs
5. We will acquire personal information properly and will not acquire it by deception or other wrongful means.
6. The Company will take necessary and appropriate security control measures for the management of personal data, such as prevention of leakage, loss or damage. In addition, we exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over those who handle personal data. The security control measures for personal data are as follows.
(2) For each stage of acquisition, use, storage, provision, deletion, disposal, etc. of personal data, we will determine the handling method and handler, and handle it according to the procedures prescribed by our company.
(3) We are implementing the following as organizational security control measures.
①Regarding the handling of personal data, the representative himself/herself will be responsible, clarify the work and scope of handling personal data, and as needed, grasp the facts or signs of violation of the Personal Information Protection Law and the company's prescribed rules. We are here.
(2) We regularly check the handling status of personal data, and we do not overestimate the handling status of our own personal data and confirm it from an objective point of view.
(4) We are implementing the following as personnel safety management measures.
(1) We are striving to strengthen awareness and improve knowledge regarding the handling of personal data. (2) Personal data shall be kept confidential.
(5) The following are implemented as physical security control measures.
(1) We limit the area where personal data is handled, and restrict third parties from entering and exiting the room and taking it out.
(2) We take measures to prevent theft or loss of equipment, etc. that handle personal data, and take measures to prevent personal data from being easily identified even when it is carried.
(6) The following are implemented as technical safety control measures.
(1) Personal data is protected by passwords and access control.
(2) We have introduced a mechanism to prevent unauthorized access to personal data, etc., through measures such as anti-virus measures and communication encryption.
⑺The Company does not intentionally store or handle personal data in foreign countries.
7.The Company will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except when disclosure is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. However, the following cases do not fall under the provision to third parties specified above.
⑴ When we provide personal information in conjunction with entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons
(3) Joint use based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law
8. When the user requests disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, after confirming that the request is from the user himself/herself, We will disclose it without delay (if the personal information does not exist, we will notify you to that effect). However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to disclose it under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
9. If the user requests correction, addition, or deletion of the content (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, the Company will After confirming that the request is made, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, based on the results, correct the content of the personal information, and notify the user to that effect. (If we decide not to make corrections, etc., we will notify the user to that effect.) However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to make corrections, etc. under the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
10. If the user requests suspension or deletion of the use (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, the Company will not If it is found, after confirming that the request is from the user himself/herself, the use of the personal information will be suspended without delay, and the user will be notified to that effect. However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to suspend use, etc. under the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
11. The Company may obtain information from users by means of using cookies and similar technologies.
(1) Information may be obtained through cookies for input assistance, access analysis, and use of advertisement distribution services.
(2) Cookies are recorded on the user's computer, but do not include anything that identifies an individual. Users who wish to disable cookies can do so by changing their web browser settings.
(3) However, if you disable cookies , you may not be able to use some functions of our services.
12. When using the Google Adsense service, the user agrees to the following.
(2) Google's use of advertising cookies enables Google and its partners to display appropriate advertisements to users based on information when users access our website or other websites.
(3) Users can disable personalized advertisements in advertisement settings.
13. For requests for disclosure, etc., opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact us through the inquiry form on this site.