Article 1 (Definition)
1. Definitions of terms in these Terms shall be as follows.
(1) User: A business operator who uses this service. A user who has registered as a member in Article 3 is called a "member".
(2) Submission materials: Refers to images, drawings, and other materials related to buildings, furniture, accessories, materials, etc. that the user submits to the Company when using this service.
(3) Image processing/creation service: Among the Services, this refers to a service that processes images in CG or creates new CG images based on submitted materials.
(4) Real estate property photography agency service: A service that takes photographs on behalf of the user for the real estate property managed by the user in this service.
⑸Delivery images: Refers to images produced by the Company based on these Terms and delivered to users through image processing/creation services or real estate photography agency services.
⑹ Production conditions: Refers to conditions that limit the ability of the Company to provide this service, such as software specifications, technician skills, image resolution, etc., which are prerequisites for production.
⑺ Designated Staff: Engineers, photographers, and other staff designated by the Company to provide the Service.
⑻ Designated images: Refers to images of furniture, accessories, etc. designated by the Company for use in image processing. It is assumed that the specified image will be used for image processing by multiple users.
⑼ Transactions: Refers to transactions conducted between the Company and users based on these Terms.
⑽This site: The website where the Company introduces the contents of this service and accepts applications from those who wish to use it.
2. These Terms shall apply to all matters between the Company and users regarding the Service.
Article 2 (Regarding this transaction)
2. The transaction shall be completed when the Company confirms the payment of the fee and approves the application.
3. The Company may not approve the application if it determines that the user falls under any of the following. The Company shall not be obliged to disclose the reason in this case.
(1) If the request does not meet the production conditions
(2) When there is a fact that there was a violation of this agreement in the past
(3) If falsehood is found in the content of the application
(5) When the content of the request is contrary to public order and morals, or falls under the standards prescribed by the Company
⑹If there is a risk of falling under the anti-social forces stipulated in this agreement
⑺In addition, when the Company determines that the user lacks aptitude as a user
4. Upon completion of this transaction, the user will entrust the implementation of this service to our company, and our company will accept this. The Company shall be able to subcontract all or part of the Transaction to designated staff. In this case, the Company shall assume responsibility for the work entrusted to the relevant staff.
Article 3 ( Member registration )
1. The user shall be able to register as a member of this service by registering the items prescribed by our company on this site.
2. By logging in with an account issued by the Company (hereinafter referred to as the "Account") and password, the Member can conduct the Transaction without applying for Article 2, Paragraph 1 each time. If the Company provides preferential treatment or services for members, they may be used.
3.Members shall not allow multiple people to use one account, so-called " reuse " .
4. The member shall strictly manage the account, and shall not lend, reuse, transfer, change the name, set collateral, etc. to a third party other than the member. shall be considered as fraudulent acts of the contrary member.
5. Any damage caused as a result of the member's intentional or negligent use of the account by a third party shall be the responsibility of the member, and the Company shall not bear any responsibility.
Article 4 (Image processing/creation service)
1.Users shall be able to select the following services for image processing and creation services according to their purpose.
⑴ Virtual home staging: A service that synthesizes specified images such as furniture and accessories for the materials submitted for real estate property images.
(2) 3D CG perspective creation: A service that creates new images with 3D CG based on the submitted material of real estate property drawings.
(3) Product 3D modeling service: A service that creates 3D data for submitted materials such as specifications, drawings, and images of products such as furniture and home appliances.
2. The Company shall determine the standard period normally required for delivery (hereinafter referred to as the "Standard Period") for each service set forth in the preceding paragraph and announce it on the Site. The latest standard period shall be followed.
3. The user shall submit the submitted material to the Company in the manner prescribed by the Company, and the Company shall commence production upon completion of submission without any defects.
4. The user shall guarantee that the submitted material does not infringe on the copyright, portrait right, privacy right, etc. of a third party, and regarding troubles, disputes, etc. with third parties , shall be resolved at the user's expense and responsibility. In addition, if the user uses the image of the property in which he or she resides as the submitted material, the user must obtain the explicit consent of the resident to provide the submitted material to the image processing / creation service. increase.
5. In principle, after the transaction has been completed in accordance with Article 2, the user may not cancel the transaction, except in the following cases.
(1) In spite of the fulfillment of Clause 3, when the Company does not start image processing/creation services without reasonable reasons.
(2) If the Company does not complete the image processing/creation service for no reasonable reason even after the standard period has passed;
(3) When the image processing/creation service cannot be performed due to the Company's willful misconduct or gross negligence.
Article 5 (Delivery)
1. The Company shall deliver the delivery image to the user by the delivery method of Article 9.
2. If the user does not wish to modify the delivery image, the delivery shall be completed.
Article 6 (Amendment )
1. If the user wishes to correct the delivery image, the user may request the Company to make minor adjustments within the service fee, up to three times per delivery image.
2. The scope of the correction request in the preceding paragraph shall not include corrections that the Company determines to fall under any of the following.
⑴ Contrary to production conditions
(2) Items that exceed the service fee
(3) What is considered to be a major modification
3. If the user wishes to make major revisions to the delivery image, the user shall make a revision request by paying the revision fee determined by the Company in advance for each revision each time.
4. After receiving a request for correction from the user under this section, the Company shall make the correction within the period specified by the Company.
Article 7 (Real estate property photographing agency service)
1. By paying the fee stipulated in Article 10 , Paragraph 2 to the Company, the User shall be able to outsource the photography of the real estate property by the designated staff photographer.
2. The target area of the real estate property photography agency service is limited to Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, and areas specifically approved by the Company.
3. The user shall decide the date and place of shooting after consultation with us by contacting us according to the method specified by us, and we shall not be able to unilaterally specify the date and time of shooting.
4. In principle, after the transaction has been completed in accordance with Article 2, the user may not cancel the transaction, except in the following cases. If the shooting date and time do not match the user's or our company's convenience, we will change the shooting date and time and proceed with this transaction.
(1) If the designated staff does not show up at the shooting date and time and place decided based on the preceding paragraph without any special notification, or if they are late without reasonable reasons.
(2) In the event that the real estate photography agency service cannot be performed due to intentional or gross negligence of the Company.
(3) When the property is not in a state where it can be photographed due to natural disasters, etc.
5. After finishing the shooting, the Company shall hand over the delivery image to the user according to the delivery method of Article 9 within the period specified by the Company.
6. Due to the nature of the photography agency service for real estate properties, users cannot request corrections after delivery to the Company. For this reason, if requested, the user shall request the designated staff to retake the photograph at the location and date of the photograph each time. However, even in this case, it is not possible to request retakes, etc. beyond the number of times set by the Company.
Article 8 (Contact/Coordination Method)
1. In principle, the means of communication and adjustment between the Company and the user shall be the method of sending an email using the email address that the user notified to the Company.
2. Users may not specify methods other than the preceding paragraph for their own convenience.
3. The user cannot directly contact, coordinate, negotiate, trade, etc. with the designated staff without going through our company. In the unlikely event that such act is detected, the Company shall charge the user an amount equivalent to 10 times the fee stipulated in Article 10 as a penalty.
Article 9 (Delivery method)
1. The confirmation of the finished product in this service and the delivery at the time of delivery shall be performed by the file transmission service specified by our company.
2. The user shall receive the target image within the period specified by the Company.
Article 10 (About service fee, shooting fee, etc.)
1. The user shall pay the following fees to the Company as consideration for the image processing/creation service. The amount of each fee shall be determined by the Company and announced on the Site.
(1) Service fee (tax included)/At the time of commencement of this transaction
(2) Correction fee (tax included) / each time, for each correction
2. The user shall pay the following fees to the Company as consideration for the real estate property photography agency service. The amount of each fee shall be in accordance with the estimate provided by the Company.
⑴ Shooting fee (tax included) / At the time of the start of this transaction
(2) Transportation expenses/At the time of commencement of this transaction
(3) Expenses required in addition to the above / until the date specified by the Company
3. The User shall pay the charges in Clause 1 or 2 by either of the following methods through a payment service company or financial institution designated by the Company.
(1) Credit card payment
(2) Bank transfer (transfer fee: paid by the user)
(3) Payment at convenience stores
4. The Company shall not return the fees once received to the User for any reason. However, this shall not apply if the Company specifically approves it.
5. The Company shall be able to revise the fee amount after setting a reasonable period in advance.
Article 11 (Ownership of copyright)
1. The copyright of the delivery image (excluding the material etc. submitted by the user) shall belong to the Company, and the Company shall retain the copyright of the delivery image to the user regardless of the reason. shall not be transferred.
2. The Company shall permit the User to use it within the scope of the purpose of posting on the User's own website or advertisement, etc., and the consideration for the permission shall be included in the fee.
Article 12 ( Suspension of Transactions, etc. )
1. If the Company recognizes that the user falls under any of the following items, the Company may suspend or cancel the provision of the Transaction to the user and cancel the membership registration without prior notice. shall be
(1) When the payment of fees is delayed or not done
(2) When the Company recognizes that the User has slandered the Company on SNS , etc.
(3) When attempting to use this service for a crime or an act that may
(4) When attempting to use this service for purposes contrary to laws or public order and morals
(5) When there is a risk that the submitted materials may infringe on the copyrights, portrait rights, privacy rights, etc. of a third party;
(6) When receiving a petition for seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, auction, bankruptcy proceedings or commencement of rehabilitation proceedings, etc.
(7) When he or she has filed a petition for the commencement of bankruptcy proceedings or the commencement of rehabilitation proceedings.
⑻ When payment is suspended or dishonored
⑼ In addition to the preceding items, when an event recognized as credit instability occurs
⑽ When it is found that false matters have been notified in this transaction
(11) When contact cannot be made for two weeks or more
⑿ When you violate these Terms
⒀When the Company determines that there is a risk of violating Article 14
2. The Company may temporarily suspend the provision of all or part of the Transaction without prior notice if any of the following items apply.
(1) In the event of system failure
(2) In case of emergency inspection and maintenance of the system
(3) In the event of a power outage, server failure, etc.
(4) When there is a problem with the computer, communication line, etc.
(5) Due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, etc.
(6) Due to the Company's suspension of business
⑺Other cases where the Company deems it necessary
3. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to the User due to the preceding paragraphs. In addition, we shall be able to claim against the user and the person who was the user for the damage caused to us by paragraph 1.
Article 13 ( Disclaimer )
1. The Company shall not make any guarantees regarding the increase in sales, attracting customers, profits, etc., or the improvement of name recognition, etc. of users with respect to delivered images.
2. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages caused to the User regarding the delivery images.
3. The Company shall not be held responsible for any troubles, complaints, disputes, etc. that arise between users, viewers of delivered images, or other third parties with respect to delivered images.
4. In the event that the Company implements security measures to the extent that the Company takes measures as a general service provider, even if the user suffers damage due to viruses, malware, etc. that are difficult to avoid, the Company will not be held responsible for any damages. shall not be held liable.
5. The Company does not take any responsibility for failures, errors, bugs, etc. in the user's equipment or communication lines, etc., and does not take any responsibility for damage caused to the user or a third party due to such circumstances. shall be
6. The items that exempt the Company from liability stipulated in these Terms shall not apply in the event of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company. In addition, even if part of any provision of these Terms is invalid or suspended under the Civil Code, Consumer Contract Act, or other laws and regulations, the remainder shall remain in full force and effect.
Article 14 (Exclusion of Antisocial Forces)
1. Users shall not be affiliated with organized crime groups, organized crime group members, associate members of organized crime groups, companies affiliated with organized crime groups, social movement propaganda groups such as corporate racketeers, special intelligence organized crime groups, or other equivalent persons ( hereafter referred to as "anti-social forces"). I declare that I do not fall under any of the following items, and I promise that I will not fall under any of the following items in the future.
(1) Having a relationship where anti-social forces are recognized to control management
(2) Having a relationship in which anti-social forces are recognized to be substantially involved in management
(3) Having a relationship that is recognized as unfairly using anti-social forces, such as for the purpose of seeking unfair profit for oneself, one's own company, or a third party, or for the purpose of causing damage to a third party
(4) Having a relationship that is deemed to be involved in providing funds, etc., or providing convenience to anti-social forces
(5) An officer or a person who is substantially involved in management has a socially reprehensible relationship with an anti-social force;
2. The user promises not to engage in any of the following acts either by himself or by using a third party.
(1) Violent demands
(2) Unreasonable demands beyond legal responsibility
(3) Acts that use threatening language or violence in relation to transactions
⑷ Disseminating rumors, damaging the credibility of the other party or obstructing business by using fraudulent means or force
Article 15 (Confidentiality)
1. The User and the Company shall, in accordance with the provisions of the following items, with respect to information marked as confidential (hereinafter referred to as "Confidential Information") among all information mutually disclosed in the Service. shall be handled.
⑴Keep it confidential and do not disclose it to a third party (excluding lawyers and other professionals who are legally bound to keep it confidential) without the prior written consent of the disclosing party.
(2) Use only within the scope of the purpose of this service
(3) When this service is terminated or when a request is made in writing from the disclosing party, promptly return it to the disclosing party or delete it and report it to the disclosing party.
2. Information falling under any of the following items shall be excluded from confidential information.
(1) Information already possessed by the recipient prior to being disclosed by the disclosing party
(2) Information independently developed by the recipient without relying on confidential information
(3) Publicly known information
(4) Information that the recipient legitimately obtains from a third party without any obligation to maintain confidentiality
1. The Company reserves the right to change the Service at any time. When we make such changes, we will announce them through this site, and if users use this service after the announcement, we will consider them to have agreed to the changes.
2. The Company reserves the right to change these Terms. When changing these Terms, the Company shall follow the procedures set forth in Article 548-4 , Paragraph 2 of the Civil Code.
Article 17 (Handling of personal information)
Article 18 ( Governing Law and Jurisdiction Agreement )
This agreement shall be interpreted based on Japanese law. The Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance for all disputes arising between the User and the Company, depending on the amount in dispute.
Established September 27, 2022